| 清明上河圖
我被楚歌環繞 那些廢鐵們不斷的嚎叫道:
I am surrounded by a thousand guns and warrior's crying
“她在那裏!”
There is she.
「放馬過來吧!」我們注定戰敗
“Now brace yourself!”Defeat is in our eyes,
千言萬語欺瞞著:「我們將會存活」
a hundred, million, billion lies: “We will survive”
現在,請告訴我:「我們為何而戰?」
Now tell me “what are we fighting for?”
我體會到那些在暴力中喪命的生靈的痛苦與憤怒
I can feel the pain and anger of the many lives we lost from violence.
沒有人能夠逃出這份恐懼
Now nobody can escape from the terror again
我們再次掩埋希望 但是,你知道的,我們不會善罷干休
And again we try to hide up our hope but we will never give up, you know.
你無法弒去我們胸中的希望之火
You can't erase our inner flame.
當我昂然抬頭
When I look up,
渴望忘卻這場戰爭、撤退、別離充斥著心智
I feel I am longing to forget this war, retreat, leave
當我驀然回首
When I look back,
千軍萬馬正凝視著我
I see a wave of soldiers look at me.
請告訴我終局在何處
So tell me how this end.
我能否見到明日的曙光
Would I live to see morning light?
連呼吸都充斥著恐懼
Fear is filled in every breath.
汗水與鮮血消逝於胸口
Sweat and blood runs down my chest.
是否沒人會拯救我們
Will nobody save us all?
站起來!我們沒有時間等待救援
We have no time to wait, get up now.
我不能就此倒下
I'm not gonna die here.
這就是「我為何而戰」的理由
That is “what I am fighting for.”
I wake up to chaos, crying, more explosions, rooftops flying… silence
我被混亂、哭號、更多的空襲、屋頂掀飛拉回現實,然後終歸寂靜
I’m trapped in the darkness under the rubble
被掩埋在黑暗的瓦礫堆下
I’m trapped in the darkness under the rubble
感受到我的神經末梢慢慢蒸發
I can feel my senses fading
深深跌進了死神的斗篷之中
Falling deep into the shadow of death
我知道我抵達了鐘點戰
I know my countdown starts right now
不再被哭泣、恐懼、謊言所束縛
No more cries, living in fear, or lies
我必須再點火,靠我自己
I cannot stay in this safehouse, by myself
噢
Oh
我曾為何而戰?
What was I fighting for?
我需與誰而戰?
Who am I fighting for?
我想為了停止這一切而戰
I want to fight for no more.
所以請告訴我終局在何處
So tell me how this end.
我能否見到第二輪明月
Will i live to see morning light?
連呼吸都充斥著恐懼
Fear is filled in every breath.
汗水與鮮血消逝於胸口
Sweat and blood run down my chest
是否沒人會拯救我們
Will nobody save us all?
我們刻不容緩 需即刻行動
We have no time to wait, get up now.
我不能就此倒下
I'm not gonna die here.
我就是為此而戰
That's I am fighting for
| |