35#
 樓主| 發表於 2009-7-7 12:40:54 | 只看該作者
哈哈這裡好久沒更新的感覺~((巴
凜去了國外的網站晃晃ˇ
找看看有沒有新的消息QAQ
結果我的破爛英文讓我看到想翻桌撞牆.....

下面那個是凜找到的,自己翻譯了一下,有興趣的大大們可以看看ˇ

Q&A With Peter Facinelli(飾演卡萊爾)

Q:We know “Twilight” fans can get pretty batty. Any close encounters?
我們知道"暮光"迷可能會相當的瘋狂。 有任何相關的遭遇經驗嗎?

A:They save all that for Rob Pattinson! My character is more of a patriarch figure, and the fans have been very respectful. I’m pretty easygoing and I stop and take a lot of pictures with them. Sometimes I find the more you try to run away from it, the harder it is. For Rob, it’s very overwhelming. For me, it’s the right amount. The perfect amount.
他們會保存所有有關於Rob Pattinson的! 我的角色更多是家長的形象,所以粉絲們是非常有禮的。 我的脾氣非常隨和,我停下來並且與他們拍很多照片。 有時候我發現你越設法遠離想逃開它,就越難達到這個目標。 對於Rob,它是壓倒性的多數。 對於我,它是正確的數額。 完善的數額。

Q:Are there any scenes from the books that you hope make it into the films?
在書中有任何的劇情場景是你希望改編為電影的呢?

A:For “New Moon,” there’s a scene with Bella (Kristin Stewart) where I stitch her up. I was excited to shoot that scene because it was a pivotal scene. It kind of sets up the whole reason why Rob’s character doesn’t want to change her into a vampire. I hope it stays in the movie because I feel like it’s essential and it’s a really nice scene for Carlisle and Bella; it’s an intimate thing. It’s a scene where a lot of information is being given and it shows another side of Carlisle, a soft side of him that I like. I’d be bummed if that was out.
在"新月"中,有個場景是我為貝拉(克莉絲汀史都華)縫補傷口的部分。我很興奮要拍攝那個部份因為它是個重要場景。它完整的表達出了為什麼Rob的角色(愛德華)不希望改變她變成吸血鬼的原因。我希望這個場景能保留在電影中因為我覺得它非常重要,還有它對卡萊爾和貝拉是個非常棒的場景,氣氛很融洽的部分。這個場面提供了很多資訊,而且它也表達了卡萊爾的另外一面,他平穩柔和的一面就如同我那樣。我會去請求如果這個場面被剔除的話。

Q:Ever run into a fake Peter Facinelli on Twitter?
知道被影迷假冒Peter Facinelli的情況嗎?

A:There’s a Peter Faceinelli that just came onboard. He has 14 followers. The guy can’t even spell my name right, so he is obviously not me, but for some reason those 14 people think he is.
在飛機上有個Peter Faceinelli。他有十四個追隨者。那個人甚至不能把我的名字唸正確,所以他很明顯的並不是我,但基於某些原因那十四個人認為他是。

Q:Have you ever been as rabid a fan of something as these “Twilight” fans are?
你有遇過一個狂熱的"暮光"迷做出一樣的事嗎?

A:No. I’ve got to hand it to Twilight fans. [A] guy flew from Denver for an autograph signing; I don’t think there’s anyone that I would get on an airplane and fly to get an autograph from. That’s a diehard fan, and I’m very diehard. That’s why I try to go out of my way when I see fans to give back.
不。我有遞給一個暮光迷。A人士親自從Denver飛過來,我不認為有任何人會讓我登上飛機然後拿到我的親筆簽名。那是個倔強的影迷並讓我非常的不滿。那就是為何我試著去用我的方式當我見到影迷歸還。

Q:How do you deal with the paparazzi?
你如何處理那些狗仔?

A:They’re going to take the picture anyway, so I tend to stop and wave and then keep going on my way. I try to remind myself it’s a picture in a paper, it’s going run and it’s going to be gone. It sucks if you’ve been on an airplane for six hours and you’re tired and you look like junk and they want to shove a camera in your face, it’s annoying in that respect, but I try to take it all with a grain of salt and move forward.
他們無論何處都設法拍到照片,所以我傾向於停下來揮揮手然後再繼續我的行程。我試著體醒我自己,那是一張在紙上的照片,它正跑著然後離開。當你經歷了六個小時的飛機航程,它是令人討厭的,而且你試著讓自己看起來不像是本人而他們想要把相機擺在你臉前。在這方面是令人討厭的,但我試著去保留它的這點然後將它提出。

Q:Do you see much of the cities you travel to for conventions?
你是否見過那些你為了活動而去的城市?

A:It’s usually a quick trip, but you get the sense of the towns through the people. I’m excited to visit Atlanta; I’ve never been. I’m looking forward to meeting the people there. [Conventions are] great because a lot of people live far from L.A .and New York, and it’s fun to spread it out all over. As cast members, we’ve gotten to go and visit some really great places.
它通常是個很快速的旅程,但是那些你可以通過那裡的人們而得到那個鎮的感覺。我很開心的去Atlanta(亞特蘭大),我從沒去過那裡。我期盼著預見那裡的人們。活動是很棒的,因為有許多人離洛杉磯和紐約很遙遠,而到那些地方是很有趣的。劇組的成員和我去了那些真的很棒的的地方。

唔喔=口=
凜快掛了......
翻前三個問題還沒什麼怪怪的地方,到後面的全都感覺好怪啊OTZ
真抱歉要讓大家忍受凜的破爛語文能力了.....
看來我不只英文不好連國文也有問題((角落劃圈圈

有錯誤的話請告知喔!
希望各位喜歡ˇ
回復

使用道具 舉報

36#
發表於 2009-7-7 15:26:53 | 只看該作者
真是辛苦妳了凜大!!