樓主: 雪陵
打印 上一主題 下一主題

The Fanfiction Lovers ~ Randomness Awaits!!

[複製鏈接]
71#
發表於 2015-1-18 18:35:57 | 只看該作者
38# 雪陵

Yeah, I saw it.
You know, this group was had rather surprising responses, hmm...

Just wondering, the title says Fanfiction Lovers, right?
Why don't you place some links to LoSK or Half-Prince fics? (some others too, perhaps?)
Write short summaries in Chinese, introduce to characters, and let people enjoy them~~~
An enjoyable way to improve English, ain't it? ←Improving English is now one big reason why people are here, somehow XDDDD

Don't worry, I won't write it down. Wouldn't be me if I wrote it down. (Now don't look at me that way)
Give me the ID, I'll add it in the app~~

Nope, not a peep. Have you checked on A Drop of Poison?
(Hey, Naruto fics are also an option!)

Nowadays, I just wanna stay at school~
And do nothing. So it's not a total opposite either. *shrugs*

I have no idea, really. I'll get a warning if it is.
Until then, I'm gonna keep using it. I'll keep a reign on the 'shit's though~~

回復

使用道具 舉報

72#
發表於 2015-1-18 18:45:20 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 彼墨楔 於 2015-1-18 19:06 編輯

42# 小劍痞

No probs *smiles*
I'm not usually here anyway. Or anywhere else.

I dont know if you realized, but I'm not trying to hold back much when conversing with you. It's kinda instinctual, but I hope you won't mind.

I guess so, the way we speak in Chinese, it's just not suitable for her.*rubs chin*
Trying to fit in didn't work, so she opted for standing out in her own charming way XDD

I'm terribly sorry, but can you translate the sentence 【I thought that Taiwanese here don't hate foreign conversations.】into Chinese? I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say~~

Mostly, there are no errors in grammar nor in your spelling and tenses. (Though I tend to miss mistakes in tenses and do it myself)
It's just the flow of the sentence you need to improve, for lack of a better explanation. Your sentences sound...stiff, and one can immediately tell that you're not used to English. There are many more ways to write what you wrote in your reply that would make it sound smoother, but it'll come with time and enough practice. *pats shoulders*

回復

使用道具 舉報

73#
發表於 2015-1-18 18:46:25 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 彼墨楔 於 2015-1-18 19:06 編輯

43# 雪陵

I don't know, actually.
My Manglish is terrible~ I usually can't understand what the posts on FB are talking about when others are perfectly fine with it *sigh*

回復

使用道具 舉報

74#
發表於 2015-1-18 18:53:03 | 只看該作者
44# 雪陵

Yes. Yes, you should. Stop, I mean.
Try to set a good example, will you? *tries and fails to put on the serious face*

I'm not really sure... Think I can get 沉月 卷六 by then? She borrowed it to  someone, last I heard~~

Yes, I kinda have it *laughs*
It's alright when its made unintentionally, but if someone simply choose to ignore the mistakes, say, Caps, punctuation, and generally don't care, I can't stand it.

You know I can be harsh with my words, but I tried really hard to hold back. I think you know when it is.

I think it's because of the length(?)
We're (You're?) more used to one-to-one back and forth replies on RC or FB, so typing so much seems like you're talking to yourself. That's my guess, anyway. Just pretend you're trying entries, like MR.

回復

使用道具 舉報

75#
發表於 2015-1-18 18:57:54 | 只看該作者
48# rose_4353100

Hi, 鳳!!Sorry I haven't been around much these days.
I'm thinking of just sticking to the few groups (小窩) that I visit more often~
It's been very busy since school started�

I'm just passing by (路過的意思).My English is not good as you guys, but (不能以 but 當句子的開頭, 只能在逗號後使用) l still want to join you.
If you find any mistake in the sentences,please correct me.Thx.

((欸欸發現翎好像已經回了OWO(算了##

回復

使用道具 舉報

76#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-18 19:02:56 | 只看該作者
71# 彼墨楔

On that matter, maybe we should introduce people to Lucathia Rycathu (is it spelled correctly?). Her stories are quite good.

5651585-wizards are stupid
1755901-rebellion

Rebellion is better(i think)

I still don't have a club, any suggestions?

A drop of poison haven't updated either. I have a tab open on my browser.

I have homework. 周记,剪报。
I wanna cryyyy~~
It hasn't been touched at allllll~~
And its due tomorrowww~~
QAQQQQQQQQQQ

My mother just keeps on telling me to practice the piano. Its, frankly, kinda irritating.

Any good humor?

My moral teacher's lim keat s-something. He's frightening. He threatens his students. His words and tone is actually quite genial, but he's still scary

I'm tired...

回復

使用道具 舉報

77#
發表於 2015-1-18 19:04:01 | 只看該作者
40# 彼墨楔

In fact,I just used electronic dictonary to look up the word "waves“,and then I see.
Because when I looked up the word ,I forgot the word is 第三人稱單數現在式.
And I looked up  “animatedly,the meaning is active,so,I can't suddenly  relate the two words to the meaning .
qwe23510862 發表於 2015-1-17 23:12

Erm... can I ask you to translate 【In fact】into Chinese?
I'm afraid I don't understand why it's used there ><

Yeah, so that's why English can't be translated directly into Chinese. You need to truly know what it means before putting it into words - the differences are just too great.

Corrections:
I just used the (在名詞之前要放 the、a之類的詞?不確定為什麼欸欸(被揍#))electronic dictonary...
I can't immediately (會比較適合,suddenly 多數是【突然】的意思,在這裡不能代替【立刻】) relate the two words to the meaning .

回復

使用道具 舉報

78#
發表於 2015-1-18 19:05:40 | 只看該作者
50# 雪陵

Eh, don't tell that to me, I won't even try to remember them. *runs away*
Tell it to 玥~

Maybe you could explain the mistakes in Chinese? Try to, anyway.

回復

使用道具 舉報

79#
發表於 2015-1-18 19:10:48 | 只看該作者
52# 小劍痞

Actually, 翎's Chinese is better than mine. Better marks and all. *looks at her with a pout*
It's just the way we converse on 御論 that she can't adapt to.

Chinese sms language? (I don't even know what I'm suggesting *shrug*)

回復

使用道具 舉報

80#
發表於 2015-1-18 19:26:58 | 只看該作者
60# 半世逍遙

欸欸這是要多多練習才會進步的啦~
放心,應該是沒什麼問題的(拍肩#(怎麼感覺鼓勵得很不踏實欸欸##
真的很有趣欸, 他們的中文也是ww
公路在維修,那裡立著的牌子上寫著【小心,養生中】XDDDD

Hmm, that would be really stressful. Our class teacher implemented that method last year, before our PT3. (what you would call 會考, I think)
Our class monitor didn't even manage to count down till the last 50 days - someone just kept wiping away the numbers. (it was written on the blackboard)

欸欸其實不需要一直翻譯哦�
看不懂的話這裡會告訴遙你^^

I saw that 翎 has already corrected the errors, so I'll just skip that.

Though, 【glimpse】is not 眨眼~~
It's more towards...瞥眼 or something like that.
眨眼 is 【blink】~~

Yes, reports show that communicating in a language is the best way to learn it *wink*
(Erm, I'm not sure if you'll misinterpret, but 【wink】means 眨眼 too, just more like only blinking an eye in a knowing way(?))

Your welcome *smiles brightly*

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回复 返回頂部 返回列表