樓主: 雪陵
打印 上一主題 下一主題

The Fanfiction Lovers ~ Randomness Awaits!!

[複製鏈接]
141#
發表於 2015-1-24 10:07:46 | 只看該作者
140# 雪陵

There's a problem for having inadequate water in Taiwan now.
The weather in Taiwan is cold now, cold, but dry .

The sunshine is always shine in Taiwan, but it seems unreal.
The temperature is lower than 10 degree now, maybe I'll turn into a ice bar soon.
To compare with weather and season, I think I'll prefer a little cold weather like autumn to the hot weather like summer.

And so, may I ask a questio about the place you live?

回復

使用道具 舉報

142#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-24 23:00:56 | 只看該作者
138# 小劍痞

I'm not sure if you guys would enjoy the fanfictions that I usually read.
Have you read Harry Potter before?
I mainly read Harry Potter fanfictions on the website, and there's quite a lot of good ones.

It can cause misunderstandings sometimes, but people use it because it's quick and easy, for the typer(I don't know if there's such a thing as a typer, people who type things, just use it because I don't have a better word) at least. Good for when you're in a hurry.

Is the anime completed?
I'll watch it when I have the time. It's the beginning of the year, and so very busy, so maybe in a few months time?

You're so lucky!
Here in Malaysia, internet is provided by handphone companies (I think), and we have to pay for our internet. There's "free" internet, but it's actually paid by some companies for publicity (adverstisements)

I don't have much time, s I can't help you with your mistakes today. Maybe 墨 is free? I'm not very sure...

回復

使用道具 舉報

143#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-24 23:09:04 | 只看該作者
139# 珞伊雪

Hello~~
You can call me Xue if you want, I don't mind

I haven't written any complete stories yet, and I want my stories to be complete before putting them on the internet to avoid me abandoning my stories. So, no, all the fanfictions mentioned there are written by someone else, not me.

I think she's awesome too! Her stories are really enjoyable and quite funny.

I'm from Malaysia, actually. I'm a Malaysian Chinese.
Singapore is a close guess, and there's not much difference between Singapore and Malaysia. My uncle and his family is in Singapore, and I visit them sometimes.

I'll try my best to correct any mistakes, but I'm short on time today, so I can't right now. Sorry about that.

回復

使用道具 舉報

144#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-24 23:18:29 | 只看該作者
141# 幻夢∼

Our weather is quite odd.

It's really hot right now, but as because there's little rain at this time of the year, it's cooler than the time where the sun is shining just as brightly, but the air is incredibly humid(June-August). We can't sweat easily, so it seems even hotter even though the actual temperature is lower.

The funny thing is, there was a big flood, flooding around 10-something districts in many states. At the same time, there was water rationing at my place(we weren't flooded), because the rain wasn't coming down in the water catchment areas, so there's a shortage of water.

I don't really prefer cold seasons, rainy seasons are better because I get sick quite easily, so cold weather isn't very good for me. The rainy season have cool breezes and a lot of clouds that block out the sun.

You can ask any question, I won't stop you.

回復

使用道具 舉報

145#
發表於 2015-1-24 23:41:46 | 只看該作者
142# 雪陵

I have read HP before.*smile*
It is a good novel.  However, I read it in Chinese.*shrug the shoulders*
Fanfictions... I think people in 御論 would be a little disappointed because there don't have many BL stories.*smile*
Many girls here love BL very much so that they cannot live without BL.

Yeh, it is very quickly and convenient.
I think it can save many time.  However, use it when talking with friends.  It is not appropriate for someone we don't know very well.
It could make misunderstanding easily.

Yes, Kenshin had completed in 1999.  It is a very old manga.*smile*

Hum...we also need to pay for the Internet when we at home.
One month just spend the same price, and the flow rate would not be unlimited these time.
So we could use it our ways.

That's OK, don't worry.*smile*

回復

使用道具 舉報

146#
發表於 2015-1-25 00:10:15 | 只看該作者
144# 雪陵

Is it because the country where you is near to the Equatorial?

The season around the world is becoming strange and grotesque, don't you think so?Sometimes there's flood in a country side, and another side of the country occured drought.
Maybe the autumn*in my country* will disappear soon…
The autumn had only about one month this year…

I often get the Heatstroke in summer, I don't like the hot weather at all.
Maybe the reasons we don't like the weather are quite similar.

So, where do you live?*watch*

回復

使用道具 舉報

147#
發表於 2015-1-25 10:40:19 | 只看該作者
143# 雪陵

Well, so it means that you also write some fanfiction?
Hope I can read when you finish them.*smile*

Yeah, it's quite funny.*smile*
Like Lesus in "The Impressive Adair Fan Club", as a dad.
XDDDDDDD

Oh, really? We are home fellow! I come from Malaysia too!
And, of course, a Malaysian Chinese too!! *shaking hand*
I never visit Singapore before......
Erm......actually, I feel a little bit shame, *sweating* (Are you sure it's just a little? )
Our english level......
Okay, let's put away this! *hollow laugh*
Are you a East Malaysian or West Malaysian?
I think that you should be a West Malaysian? *smile*

Oh, it's okay.
You don't have to force yourself to correct the mistakes.
Never mind.*smile*

回復

使用道具 舉報

148#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-25 19:53:41 | 只看該作者
145# 小劍痞

*shrugs shoulders*
there isn't many BL stories.*smile*
Many girls here love BL so much that they cannot live without BL.

Yeah, it is very quick and convenient.
I think it can save much/a lot of time.  However, only use it when talking with/to friends.  
It could cause misunderstandings easily.

Yes, Kenshin had been/was completed in 1999.

...when we at are home.
One month just pay the same price
~~~~~~~~

Who said that? That's totally not true!
There's A LOT of BL there, they use the words "yaoi" and "slash" instead of BL(Boy's Love).
I am a BL fangirl too, I can't live without it either.

Misunderstandings are dangerous. They may destroy relationships and cause awkward situations.
Personally, I hate awkward situations, because I don't really know how to handle it.

Is the graphics good? Kenshin, that is.

Me too. My father pays a certain amount every month and the internet is unlimited, but it breaks down from time to time
It is also really slow.

回復

使用道具 舉報

149#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-25 21:22:23 | 只看該作者
146# 幻夢∼

Yeah...probably...

The weather is quite odd these days. I heard that there are some countries near the Equator had snowfall, even though snow isn't supposed to be there.
Some people say that it's because of global warming, but I'm not sure myself.

I never had heatstroke myself, my parent always told me to put on sunscreen whenever I have activities under the sun. I don't usually do that, only when I'm going to be in the hot sun for a few hours. I got used to the hot weather, but I prefer cooler weather myself. Around 27 degree Celsius is fine for me.

I live in Malaysia. Have I not mentioned that before?

回復

使用道具 舉報

150#
 樓主| 發表於 2015-1-25 21:30:09 | 只看該作者
147# 珞伊雪

I don't know if I'll ever finish them... but if I do finish them, I'll tell you.

I chose stories that are quite humorous, because I like humor better than romance or anything else.

You're a Malaysian too? How unexpected!
I'm a West Malaysian, Selangor to be exact.
You're a East Malaysian? I don't usually think about the East and West thing, so maybe it's something in East Malaysia?

I'm not forcing myself, but it's a bit tiring sometimes, when I'm already tired in the first place and have to think about what's wrong and what to replace with.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回复 返回頂部 返回列表