It have been a "while" since the last time I walked on this contient
(距離上次我行走於這塊大陸,已經有很久一段時間了)
Darkness has once again corrode my most beloved, your homeland
(黑暗再次侵蝕著我最摯愛的您的故土)
If it wasn't my trusted friend Knightingale inform me, that such horror
(要不是我信任的好友娜塔歌告知我 那如此的慘狀)
I would never know when I will ever came back
(我大概也不知道我什麼時候才會回來)
You've have "vanished" for twenty-three years, and I have been "lost" for twenty-three years
(您"消失"了廿三年 ,而我也迷網了廿三年)
And now, is this a revelation you give me?
(如今,這是您給我的一個啟示嗎?)
No matter what was the "real" reason, I've decided to return
(無論究竟是甚麼"真正"原因,我決定歸來)
For the first time in two hundred and seventy years
(經過兩百七十年的歲月)
I, Sephelvia. Eleanor. Shandris. LainAlagos
(我, 席斐維亞。埃雷諾。夏多倫。萊納拉格斯)
Once again set foot on this land
(再次踏上這片土地)
Was my decision correct?
(我的決定是否正確?)
Please be sure to continue to guide me
(請您務必繼續的指引我)
Father
(父親大人)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
註:
夏多倫的"祖國"的精靈語
往後的我會以英文代替 |