『Oh,sparkling angel I believed 噢,閃亮的天使 我相信著
You were my saviour in my time of need. 你會在我需要的時候來拯救我
Blinded by faith I couldn't hear 被信仰蒙住了眼睛我什麼也聽不到
All the whispers, the warnings so clear. 所有的私語和警告都那麼清晰
I see the angels. 我看見了天使
There's no escape now, 再也沒有逃避
No mercy no more. 再也沒有憐憫
No remorse cause I still remember 再也沒有懊悔因為我仍然記得』
『You took my heart, 你帶走了我的心
You showed me dreams, 你給了我美夢
I wished they would turn into real. 我多希望他們都能變成現實
Your broken promise made me realize that all this. 你毀壞的承諾讓我明白一切
Oh, how I hope it was all just a lie. 噢,多希望一切都只是個謊言
Could have been forever. 什麼能夠永恆
Now we have reached the end. 現在我們走到了盡頭』