<學校>
Isabella Swan: Hey, did you get contacts?
貝拉:你有戴隱形眼鏡嗎?
Edward Cullen: No.
愛德華:沒有。
Isabella Swan: Your eyes were, black the last time I saw you, and now they're like, golden brown..
貝拉:上次我看到你的眼睛是黑色的,現在卻變成淡棕色了?
Edward Cullen: Yeah I know it's the uh, it's the flourescents, um. Ugh.
愛德華:喔,那是…是光線的問題啦!
[Opens mouth to speak again, but walks away]
Edward Cullen: What's in Jacksonville?
愛德華:傑克森維爾怎麼樣?
Isabella Swan: How did you know about that?
貝拉:你怎麼知道那個?
Edward Cullen: You didn't answer my question.
愛德華:你還沒回答我的問題。
Isabella Swan: Well, you don't answer any of mine so... I mean, you don't even say hi to me.
貝拉:你也不回答我的問題呀…你甚至連個 "Hi" 都不講。
Edward Cullen: [pause] Hi.
愛德華:…Hi
(果然物以類聚.......就和下面那段醫院裡的部分一樣ˇ凜換了這些部份的顏色大家可以注意一下)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<醫院裡>
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] How did you get over to me so fast?
貝拉:你怎麼可以那麼快跑到我身邊來?
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] I was standing right next to you, Bella.
愛德華:我就站在你旁邊呀,貝拉
Isabella Swan: No. You were next to your car, across the lot.
貝拉:不,你站在你的車旁邊,在停車場的另一頭。
Edward Cullen: No, I wasn't.
愛德華:不,我沒有
Isabella Swan: Yes, you were.
貝拉:有,你有
Edward Cullen: Bella, you hit your head. I think you're confused.
愛德華:貝拉,妳撞到妳的頭了,妳現在神志有點不清楚
Isabella Swan: I know what I saw.
貝拉:我知道我自己看到了什麼
Edward Cullen: And what exactly was that?
愛德華:妳到底看到了什麼
Isabella Swan: You stopped the van. You pushed it away with you hand.
貝拉:你擋住了卡車,你還用手把卡車推開
Edward Cullen: Well, nobody's going to believe you.
愛德華:沒有人會相信妳的
Isabella Swan: I wasn't going to tell anybody. I just need to know the truth.
貝拉:我不打算告訴其他人,我只想知道事實
Edward Cullen: Can't you just thank me and get over it?
愛德華:妳就不能只是謝謝我讓事情過去嗎?
Isabella Swan: Thank you.
貝拉:謝謝你
Edward Cullen: You're not going to let this go, are you?
愛德華:妳不會就這樣算了,對嗎?
Isabella Swan: No.
貝拉:對
Edward Cullen: Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
愛德華:好,希望妳喜歡失望的感覺
(這段愛德華裝傻莫名的碰到了凜的笑點ˇ電影裡那個表情超好笑的XD)
<植物園>
Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
貝拉:你要告訴我你是怎麼把卡車擋下來的嗎?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.
愛德華:嗯…呃…我腎上腺激素激增啊,這很正常,你可上 google 看看。
(好實用的東西啊.....google.....XD)
Edward Cullen: I only said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be.
愛德華:我只說我們最好不要當朋友,不是說我不想跟妳當朋友。
Isabella Swan: What does that mean?
貝拉:那是什麼意思?
Edward Cullen: It means if you're smart... you'll stay away from me.
愛德華:我的意思是如果你聰明的話…你會遠離我。
Isabella Swan: Okay, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart.
貝拉:好,如果你是想說我笨的話,我承認。
Isabella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
貝拉:你一定要給我一些答案。
Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
愛德華:好,先有雞還是先有蛋…嗯…1.77245
Isabella Swan: I don't need to know what the square root of pi is.
貝拉:我不需要知道圓周率的平方根…
Edward Cullen: You knew that?
愛德華:妳知道那個啊?
(這段讓凜笑了....你知道那個啊?通常只有吸血鬼才會被得起來那種東西吧XD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<學校餐廳>
Isabella Swan: Will you tell me the truth?
貝拉:你會告訴我事實嗎?
Edward Cullen: No, probably not.
愛德華:不,應該不會
[Bella turns away slighly angry]
(貝拉生氣的轉身)
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
愛德華:我倒想聽聽看妳是怎麼想的
Isabella Swan: I have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite.
貝拉:我想過你可能是蜘蛛人或是超人
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy?
愛德華:那些不都是英雄人物嗎?如果我不是個英雄?如果我是個…壞人呢?
Isabella Swan: You're not.
貝拉:你不是。
<天使港>(安吉拉斯港)
Edward Cullen: I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off.
愛德華:我應該回去把那些傢伙的頭扭斷!
Isabella Swan: Um... No, you shouldn't.
貝拉:呃…你不能。
Edward Cullen: You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking.
愛德華:那群骯髒的人他們都在想一些壞事,妳都不知道!
Isabella Swan: And you do?
貝拉:你又知道了?
Edward Cullen: It's not hard to guess.
愛德華:那並不難猜。
Edward Cullen: Can you talk about something else? Distract me so i won't turn around.
愛德華:妳可以講一些別的事情讓我轉移注意力嗎?這樣我才不會想掉頭。
Isabella Swan: You should put your seat belt on.
貝拉:…你應該繫上你的安全帶。
Edward Cullen: Haha... you should put your seat belt on!
愛德華:哈,妳才應該繫上妳的安全帶!
<天使港、餐廳>
Isabella Swan: Did you follow me?
貝拉:你在跟蹤我嗎?
Edward Cullen: I... I feel very protective of you.
愛德華:我覺得…我覺得我非常想保護妳…
Isabella Swan: So you followed me.
貝拉:所以你跟蹤我。
Edward Cullen: I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help and then I heard what
those low-lives were thinking.
愛德華:除非妳需要我的幫忙,不然我會跟妳保持距離,直到我聽到那些下流的人他們在想什麼。
Isabella Swan: Wait. You say you heard what they were thinking?
貝拉:等等,你說你聽到他們在想什麼?
Isabella Swan: So what you... you read minds?
貝拉:所以…你會讀心?
Edward Cullen: I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money.
Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating.
愛德華:我可以讀在場所有人的心…他,錢,性,錢,性,貓…而妳,我不知道,這讓我很沮喪。
Isabella Swan: Is there something wrong with me?
貝拉:難道我有什麼不對勁的地方嗎?
Edward Cullen: See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?
愛德華:看…我告訴你我可以讀心,妳就認為妳有問題嗎?
<學校後面的森林裡>
Isabella Swan: How old are you?
貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
愛德華:十七歲
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen?
貝拉:你十七歲多久了?
Edward Cullen: A while.
愛德華:有一陣子了
Isabella Swan: I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and
ice cold. Your eyes change colour, and sometimes you speak like, like you're from a different time.
You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight.
貝拉:我知道你是什麼。你快如閃電,你力大無窮,你的皮膚蒼白如紙,而且冷如冰霜,你的眼睛
會變換顏色,你的談吐讓我覺得你是從另外一個世紀來的人,你不吃不喝,你也不接觸陽光。
Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
愛德華:獅子愛上了羔羊
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
貝拉:好傻的羊呀
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華:好一個變態又自討苦吃的獅子呀
(這段還挺經典的........基本上那個自討苦吃可以改成自虐((巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<貝拉OS>
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second,
there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominate that part might be, that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
貝拉:有三件事情我很確定:第一、愛德華是吸血鬼。第二、出於天性,他渴望喝我的血。第三、
<在學校公開戀情>
Isabella Swan: Everyone's staring.
貝拉:大家都在看
Edward Cullen: No, not that guy. Oh wait, he looked.
愛德華:沒有,那個男的沒有,噢,等等,他看了
Edward Cullen: I'm breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I'm going to hell.
愛德華:自從我打破所有規則後,我就開始下地獄了。
(凜改顏色的那段有注意到嘛?後面那句超好笑的ˇ)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<愛德華家>
Edward Cullen: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats?
愛德華:你是在期待什麼?棺材?地窖?還是壕溝?
Isabella Swan: No, not the moats.
貝拉:沒有,除了壕溝。
Edward Cullen: Not the moats.
愛德華:「除了壕溝。」
<愛德華家的廚房>
Rosalie Hale: Here comes the human.
羅絲莉:有人類來了囉
Esme Cullen: [Runs up to Bella] Bella! We're making Italiano for you.
艾思蜜:貝拉,我們替妳做了義大利菜
Isabella Swan: Okay.
貝拉:好
Edward Cullen: Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes.
愛德華:貝拉,這是愛思蜜,應該算是我的媽媽
Isabella Swan: Buongiorno?
貝拉:妳好嗎?(法文...不過聽說這是義大利文的樣子、有人知道嗎?)
Esme Cullen: Molto Bene!
艾思蜜:我很好(法文...不過聽說這是義大利文的樣子、有人知道嗎?)
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
卡萊爾:妳是我們第一次使用廚房的好理由。
Esme Cullen: I hope you're hungry.
艾思蜜:我希望妳餓了
Isabella Swan: Yeah, absolutely!
貝拉:嗯,我當然餓了
Edward Cullen: She already ate.
愛德華:她已經吃過了
Rosalie Hale: [Breaks the bowl she's holding] Perfect!
羅絲莉:(把玻璃盆捏破)太好了!
Isabella Swan: Yeah-it's just that I know... I know you guys don't eat.
貝拉:噢,不好意思,因為我知道你們都不吃東西…
Esme Cullen: Of course, that's very considerate of you.
艾思蜜:當然,妳真是貼心。
Edward Cullen: Just ignore Rosalie. I do.
愛德華:不要理羅絲莉,我都不理她
Rosalie Hale: Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.
羅絲莉:對,我們最好都裝作我們一點危險都沒有!
Isabella Swan: I would never tell anybody anything.
貝拉:我不會告訴任何人的
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: She knows that.
卡萊爾:她知道
Emmett Cullen: Yeah, well the problem is... you two have gone public now so...
艾密特:是呀,但問題是,你們兩個如此公開…
Esme Cullen: Emmett!
愛絲蜜:艾密特!
Rosalie Hale: No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.
羅絲莉:不,她應該得知道,如果結果不好的話,整個家庭都遭受牽連。
Isabella Swan: Badly as in... I become the meal.
貝拉:不好是指…我會變成晚餐。
<艾德華的房間>
Isabella Swan: Clair de Lune is great.
貝拉:月光曲很好—
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What?
愛德華:(牽著貝拉的手轉了一個圈)怎樣了?
Isabella Swan: I can't dance
貝拉:我不會跳舞
[laughs]
Isabella Swan:...
貝拉:...
Edward Cullen: Hmm... Well, I could always make you.
愛德華:我隨時可以讓你跳舞
Isabella Swan: I'm not scared of you.
貝拉:我不怕你
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Well you really shouldn't have said that.
愛德華:嗯,你真的不應該這樣說
<學校>
Mike Newton: You and Cullen huh?
麥克:所以你現在跟庫倫在一起了?
[bella nods]
Mike Newton: I don't like it. He looks at you like... you're something to eat.
麥克:我不喜歡。他看妳的眼神…好像你是什麼食物一樣。
<吉普車中>
Edward Cullen: The hunt is his obsession. He's never gonna stop!
愛德華:他熱愛獵殺,永遠不會停止!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------作者: 凜ˇ 時間: 2009-7-2 10:23
<貝拉成為詹姆士的獵物,貝拉回家收拾行李準備逃命>
Isabella Swan: Edward I said leave me alone.
貝拉:愛德華,離我遠一點!
Edward Cullen: Bella don't do this please.
愛德華:貝拉,請妳別這樣。
Isabella Swan: Its over get out.
貝拉:一切都結束了,走開!
Charlie Swan: Hey, hey, Bella whats gong on.
查理:嘿,貝拉,發生什麼事情了?
Isabella Swan: I just gotta get out of here I'm leaving now.
貝拉:我必須離開這裡,我現在就要走。
[shuts the door on charlies face]
Charlie Swan: [knocks on Bellas door] Bella.
查理:貝拉!
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] What am I going to say to him I cant hurt him.
貝拉:我要說什麼?我不能傷害他。
Charlie Swan: Bella whats going on.
查理:貝拉,到底發生什麼事了?
Edward Cullen: You just have to. Ill be down in the truck.
愛德華:妳必須這麼做。我會在卡車上等妳。
Isabella Swan: [Bella comes out of the room]
Charlie Swan: Did he hurt you?
查理:他傷害妳了嗎?
Isabella Swan: No.
貝拉:沒有
Charlie Swan: Break up with you or something?
查理:他把妳甩了還是怎麼樣?
Isabella Swan: No, I-I broke up with him.
貝拉:沒有,我把他甩了
Charlie Swan: I thought you liked him?
查理:我還以為妳喜歡他?
Isabella Swan: Yea, that's why - that's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I have to go home.
貝拉:對,那就是為什麼我要離開。我不想待在這裡了,我要回家。
Charlie Swan: Home... Your mom is not even in Phoenix.
查理:回家…妳媽也不在鳳凰城呀
Isabella Swan: She'll come home. I'll call her from the road.
貝拉:她會回家,我會在路上打給她。
Charlie Swan: Your not going to drive home right now. You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning I'll take you to the airport.
查理:妳不能現在開車,妳可以睡一覺,如果你明天還是還是堅持要走的話,我送妳去機場。
Isabella Swan: N-No I want to drive, it will give me more time to think. And if I get really tired I'll pull into a motel I promise.
貝拉:不,我想開車,這樣我有比較多的時間可以思考。如果我累了我可以找汽車旅館休息,我保證。
Charlie Swan: Look Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around but I can change that. We can do more stuff together.
查理:聽著,貝拉,我知道跟我一起生活沒有什麼樂趣,但是我可以改,我們可以一起做一些有趣的事情。
Isabella Swan: Like what? Like watch baseball on the flat screen? Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler. Dad that's you, that's not me.
貝拉:像是什麼?像是一起在電視機前面看棒球賽?每天晚上都上餐館?牛排跟水果派?爸,那是你的生活,不是我的!
Charlie Swan: Bella come on. I-I just got you back.
查理:貝拉,別這樣,我才剛剛接妳回來…
Isabella Swan: Yeah, and you know if I don't get out now I'll just be stuck here like mom.
貝拉:對,但是如果我現在不離開的話,我會一直困在這裡,就像媽一樣。
<車庫中>
Rosalie Hale: [after Edward asks her to put on Bella's coat to distract James] Why should I? What is she to me?
(愛德華要求羅絲莉穿上貝拉的外套)
羅絲莉:我為什麼要這麼做?她對我來說算什麼?
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [Hands her the coat] Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family.
卡萊爾:愛德華現在跟貝拉在一起,她是我們家庭的一員,我們必須保護我們的家人。
<芭蕾教室>
James: You're alone... because you're faster than the others. But not stronger...
詹姆士:你落單了…因為你比其他人都快,但是不夠強壯…
Edward Cullen: I'm strong enough to kill you.
愛德華:我強壯得可以殺了你。
Isabella Swan: [freaking out] You can't leave me!
貝拉:你不能離開我!
Edward Cullen: Shh... Where else would I go?
愛德華:我還能去哪兒呢?
[he leans in to kiss her forehead]
<舞池中>
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
愛德華:這就是妳的夢想?當一個怪物?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
貝拉:我的夢想是永遠跟你在一起。
<貝拉OS>
Isabella Swan: I'd never given much though to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward.
貝拉:我從沒想過我會怎麼死,但是在我心愛的人懷裡死去,似乎是個不錯的選擇。我不會後悔自己到了福克斯,因為那也讓我遇見了愛德華。
在溫哥華《新月》的工作人員透露:「他(羅伯)很臭,這真的很糟糕,他從來都不洗澡,快把劇組人員搞瘋了。」
"He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy,"
另外一個劇組人員也證實:「他整個很臭!」
“He completely reeks,”
我的天啊.....原來羅伯不洗澡....((巴作者: 輝夜 時間: 2009-7-2 10:36
Isabella Swan: How old are you?
貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
愛德華:十七歲
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen?
貝拉:你十七歲多久了?
Edward Cullen: A while.
愛德華:有一陣子了
Twilight star Kristen Stewart: Nobody recognises me
暮光之城的女主角克莉絲汀史都華說:沒人認得我
Kristen Stewart has revealed she rarely gets recognised out in public.
克莉絲汀史都華說他很少在公眾場合被任出來
The 18-year-old Twilight star has found herself catapulted to instant fame following the success of the film in the States, with her face on everything from badges to bags and posters.
這位十八歲的《暮光之城》演員發現,因為《暮光之城》的走紅,他的臉還有他的名字都被變成了一種標記或是印刷在衣服上。
But she said: "I'm pretty low-profile. I can go out I don't ever get recognised by anybody."
但是她說:我是非常低調的,我可以出門而從不被任何人認出來。
She added she wasn't bothered about the attention surrounding the film.
她補充她並不煩惱有關於電影周遭的事物。
"It's fine," she said. "On one hand you have to be wary now who wants to work with you, maybe you have a little bit more pull, now you're going get your movie made with me. But I only want to work with people that really inspire me and just have the right artistic thing going."
"我很好"她說。"一方面你現在必須是機警的知道誰想要與你工作........。 但是我只想要與真正地啟發我和有正确藝術性的人一起工作。"((中間那段真的不知道要怎麼翻....
Twilight tells the story of Kristen's character Bella Swan, who falls for vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson.
《暮光之城》告訴克莉絲汀有關於他所飾演的角色貝拉的故事,一個和吸血鬼愛德華 庫倫,由羅伯特派汀森所飾演,一起墜入愛河。
But Kristen feels she is different to her character.
但是克莉絲汀覺得她和她所飾演的角色是不同的。
"The point of her is she's like the generally relatable character, you project yourself on to her," she said. "I guess if I was to put myself into this position it might be a little bit different but she's very sure about everything she feels and thinks.
"所有的普通的特色指向她(貝拉)這個角色,把你自己投入在他身上"她說。"我猜如果我把我自己放在這樣的角色地位,那會有一小部份的不同、但是她會非常確定有關於她所感受和所想的。"((這句實在是翻得很怪....語文能力不太好OTZ
"She's naive about the whole world of vampires, but she's willing to submerse herself in it. I think I might be a little more over-analytical."
"她是如此天真的輕信所有有關於吸血鬼的世界,但是她樂於配合投入在其中。我認為我應該在更深入的了解。"((還是怪怪的.....
Twilight is out in the UK.
《暮光之城》在英國。((凜認為這應該是Twilight這個團體(...大概吧?)在英國做訪問。
--
Stephenie Meyer has revealed a spoiler to EW.com regarding an early plot point in Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final installment to her Twilight series. Click here http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20215228,00.htmlto read the full article. Then discuss the spoiler after the jump...
史蒂芬妮梅爾 透露了一個對關於破曉的劇情點...EW.com,第四部是她最後的《暮光之城》系列。 點擊這裡讀完整的文章(基本上點進去也是一堆英文啦)。然後討論有關於掠奪者在跳躍之後.....
((↑基本上這段可以不用看...不曉的在幹嘛。
So, Meyer tells EW's Karen Valby that she had great fun writing Bella and Edward's wedding scene: ''And it's not a dream sequence! ... It's the actual wedding between Edward and Bella. The wedding! I'm a girly girl so it's something I've been waiting for too.'' Meyer insists that the wedding takes place early in the book — which, we're sure, is the only reason she let it slip.
因此,梅爾告訴EW's Karen Valby她有很多的有趣描述在貝拉和愛德華婚禮場面。" 而且它並不是夢想的場景! … 它是在愛德華和貝拉之間的實際婚禮。 婚禮!! 我是如此的像是少女所以我也等不及這個。"梅爾堅持婚禮在書中是如此早的發生,再肯定這是她讓它滑倒的唯一的原因。((讓貝拉滑倒?不懂這個意思=ˇ=
What do you think of the news? I'm loving it because once we get the wedding out of the way, we'll have no idea where Meyer is headed. And that mystery is what you want from a book. (Well, that and a memorable wedding night — fingers crossed!)
你認為這個消息如何 ? 我很愛這個,因為如果我們聽到婚禮(愛德華和貝拉)不舉辦了,我們會無法理解梅爾在想些什麼。 而那秘密是你想要從書中得到的。 (很好,婚禮和一個難忘的新婚之夜-希望如此!)
((↑這句有點匆匆忙忙的感覺......
Q:We know “Twilight” fans can get pretty batty. Any close encounters?
我們知道"暮光"迷可能會相當的瘋狂。 有任何相關的遭遇經驗嗎?
A:They save all that for Rob Pattinson! My character is more of a patriarch figure, and the fans have been very respectful. I’m pretty easygoing and I stop and take a lot of pictures with them. Sometimes I find the more you try to run away from it, the harder it is. For Rob, it’s very overwhelming. For me, it’s the right amount. The perfect amount.
他們會保存所有有關於Rob Pattinson的! 我的角色更多是家長的形象,所以粉絲們是非常有禮的。 我的脾氣非常隨和,我停下來並且與他們拍很多照片。 有時候我發現你越設法遠離想逃開它,就越難達到這個目標。 對於Rob,它是壓倒性的多數。 對於我,它是正確的數額。 完善的數額。
Q:Are there any scenes from the books that you hope make it into the films?
在書中有任何的劇情場景是你希望改編為電影的呢?
A:For “New Moon,” there’s a scene with Bella (Kristin Stewart) where I stitch her up. I was excited to shoot that scene because it was a pivotal scene. It kind of sets up the whole reason why Rob’s character doesn’t want to change her into a vampire. I hope it stays in the movie because I feel like it’s essential and it’s a really nice scene for Carlisle and Bella; it’s an intimate thing. It’s a scene where a lot of information is being given and it shows another side of Carlisle, a soft side of him that I like. I’d be bummed if that was out.
在"新月"中,有個場景是我為貝拉(克莉絲汀史都華)縫補傷口的部分。我很興奮要拍攝那個部份因為它是個重要場景。它完整的表達出了為什麼Rob的角色(愛德華)不希望改變她變成吸血鬼的原因。我希望這個場景能保留在電影中因為我覺得它非常重要,還有它對卡萊爾和貝拉是個非常棒的場景,氣氛很融洽的部分。這個場面提供了很多資訊,而且它也表達了卡萊爾的另外一面,他平穩柔和的一面就如同我那樣。我會去請求如果這個場面被剔除的話。
Q:Ever run into a fake Peter Facinelli on Twitter?
知道被影迷假冒Peter Facinelli的情況嗎?
A:There’s a Peter Faceinelli that just came onboard. He has 14 followers. The guy can’t even spell my name right, so he is obviously not me, but for some reason those 14 people think he is.
在飛機上有個Peter Faceinelli。他有十四個追隨者。那個人甚至不能把我的名字唸正確,所以他很明顯的並不是我,但基於某些原因那十四個人認為他是。
Q:Have you ever been as rabid a fan of something as these “Twilight” fans are?
你有遇過一個狂熱的"暮光"迷做出一樣的事嗎?
A:No. I’ve got to hand it to Twilight fans. [A] guy flew from Denver for an autograph signing; I don’t think there’s anyone that I would get on an airplane and fly to get an autograph from. That’s a diehard fan, and I’m very diehard. That’s why I try to go out of my way when I see fans to give back.
不。我有遞給一個暮光迷。A人士親自從Denver飛過來,我不認為有任何人會讓我登上飛機然後拿到我的親筆簽名。那是個倔強的影迷並讓我非常的不滿。那就是為何我試著去用我的方式當我見到影迷歸還。
Q:How do you deal with the paparazzi?
你如何處理那些狗仔?
A:They’re going to take the picture anyway, so I tend to stop and wave and then keep going on my way. I try to remind myself it’s a picture in a paper, it’s going run and it’s going to be gone. It sucks if you’ve been on an airplane for six hours and you’re tired and you look like junk and they want to shove a camera in your face, it’s annoying in that respect, but I try to take it all with a grain of salt and move forward.
他們無論何處都設法拍到照片,所以我傾向於停下來揮揮手然後再繼續我的行程。我試著體醒我自己,那是一張在紙上的照片,它正跑著然後離開。當你經歷了六個小時的飛機航程,它是令人討厭的,而且你試著讓自己看起來不像是本人而他們想要把相機擺在你臉前。在這方面是令人討厭的,但我試著去保留它的這點然後將它提出。
Q:Do you see much of the cities you travel to for conventions?
你是否見過那些你為了活動而去的城市?
A:It’s usually a quick trip, but you get the sense of the towns through the people. I’m excited to visit Atlanta; I’ve never been. I’m looking forward to meeting the people there. [Conventions are] great because a lot of people live far from L.A .and New York, and it’s fun to spread it out all over. As cast members, we’ve gotten to go and visit some really great places.
它通常是個很快速的旅程,但是那些你可以通過那裡的人們而得到那個鎮的感覺。我很開心的去Atlanta(亞特蘭大),我從沒去過那裡。我期盼著預見那裡的人們。活動是很棒的,因為有許多人離洛杉磯和紐約很遙遠,而到那些地方是很有趣的。劇組的成員和我去了那些真的很棒的的地方。